There's nothing wrong with splurging on yourself to get any products you want to add to your daily routine, but it turns out not every beauty product has to cost an arm and a leg according to beauty experts!
Thanks to a group of hair stylists, estheticians, dermatologists, and makeup artists these are the beauty and makeup products you're probably overpaying for because they are a name-brand and they even gave cheaper alternatives that work just as well:
- Fancy Facials Oils - Experts say to buy Pure, Organic Argan Oil instead for around $10
- Petroleum-Based Creams - Just pick up some Vaseline instead! Face creams are used to prevent moisture loss so how expensive it is becomes completely irrelevant.
- Prestige Mascaras - Drugstore mascaras often work just as well as luxury ones, including this one!
- Separate Sunscreens & Tinted Moisturizers - Get an SPF and makeup in one bottle with products like this.
- Pricey Hair Towels - You can buy a cheaper microfiber towel online or just use an older shirt that you don't mind getting wet!
You can see more overpriced beauty products and their cheaper alternatives HERE!