Wedding season is here and that means figuring out what to wear. Today talked to wedding planners on which colors you should and shouldn't wear.
Here are some tips :
- Go ahead and wear black. It’s perfectly fine
- Know what’s culturally appropriate at the event before picking what to wear
- Not wearing white or anything close to it still holds true. Unless, of course, the bride specifically tells you to wear white.
- Unless the wedding theme calls for it, don’t go bold (Bright red, neon hues)
- Patterns are muted colors are ok to wear