When was the last time you updated your dating profile on any of your go-to dating apps? You might want to get rid of some of the things dating experts saying are impacting the number of matches you get!
According to multiple dating experts, the top thing you need to get off your dating profile is group photos and any signs of an ex in photos! Both of these could be the same photo, but according to them you need to clearly let people know who you are and that your baggage is minimal.
Here are some of the other things they recommend SHOULDN'T be on your dating profile:
- Selfies - They tend to not perform as well. Have a friend take a pic of you doing something you love as it’ll show off your personality, too.
- Skimpy, generic bios - Share what you want your potential partner to know about you in a catchy way. The assignment is to sell you!
- Absolutely no details - You can tell when someone puts in no effort and for most people, that’s not the kind of person they’re looking for.
- Embellished facts - Keep details such as height, age, location or occupation accurate, allowing potential matches to see the real you.
- A list of what you don’t want - Instead, share the things you do want! Being positive is always more appealing.
- “Good vibes only" - If you see this on a profile, it’s often a sign the person may be emotionally unavailable.
You can read more HERE, but what is an immediate swipe left for you? Let us know!