A former Russian Spy is sharing her top tips to seduce men.
Aliia Roza, a self-proclaimed “Women Empowerment Activist & Coach” said, quote, “I was taught how to seduce any man fast and easy including dangerous criminals.” Here are her 5 tips based on the KGB style art of seduction, persuasion and neuro-linguistic programming she was trained in.
Although her background sounds a little sketchy, her advice is pretty sound:
- Start with yourself: Aliia says, “Love yourself, and work on building your self-love and self-esteem. Men will treat you the way you treat yourself.”
- Don't focus too much on your external appearance: Allia says, "Men don’t care about looks as much as they care about your personality, charisma and sexuality.”
- Don't seem too available to the man you want to attract: She also says men are "hunters" and if a woman is too available he won't be interested.
- Choose "target" appropriately: find a man who would share their interests
- Infiltrate the man’s inner circle: If his friends family don't like you, you're most likely out.