It always seems like once we're home from work the hours fly by & then you wake up and go back to work. Thanks to HuffPost, they put together a list of suggestions from experts of things you can add to you after-work routine to make it more relaxing.
- Change out of your work clothes - this can signal to your body that your day is done & it's time to relax.
- Create an after-work routine you look forward to
- Get moving- workout, go for a walk, something that will get the blood moving
- Play your favorite song(s)
- Get the chores out of the way- there's nothing worse that waking up to a sink full of dishes and the trash overflowing.