When you think of bachelorette parties, you might think of week-long shenanigans, expensive dinners, and even a trip to the strip club, but apparently that's no longer in the trend in 2023!
New data from a OnePoll survey for “CheapCarribean” shows that people want more budget-friendly weekends in a big city or an all-inclusive resort for their bachelorette party instead of the typical trip to a strip club that ends up with everyone having a hangover. Here are some of the 2023 bachelorette party trends you might want to plan around:
- Budgets will be top of mind - People don’t want to spend thousands of dollars on a bachelorette party, especially with inflation at an all-time high. Low-cost trips and/or activities can keep costs down.
- Relaxation will be a key theme - Half of the survey’s respondents want a 50/50 split of doing things and relaxing.
- Location is everything - Almost 30% of people attending bachelorette parties would prefer an all-inclusive hotel to take the planning and worry about things out of the picture.
- "Penis straws" are out, personality is in - Bachelorette parties aren’t focused as much on sex as they once were. They’re meant to be more fun and memorable instead of raunchy.
- Slumber party vibes - 38% see bachelorette parties as one big, fun sleepover, including singalongs, dress-up, and all the fun you used to have as a kid.
You can read more from the study HERE!