The Toy Insider has come out with their picks for this season’s top holiday toy trends.
Top trends include:
- As Seen on Screen – It shouldn’t be much of a surprise to find out that toys inspired by kids' favorite TV, movie and social media platforms will be big this year. Top choices include Baby Shark's Big Show! Ultimate Shipwreck Playset, Peppa Pig TonieBox Starter Set, Among Us Red Imposter Special Edition 7-inch Plush and more.
- Food Frenzy – Guess even kids can be foodies with toys inspiring the love of food big hits this year, including Compound Kings Ice Cream Butter Scoops, 5 Surprise Foodie Mini Brands Mini Food Court, Top & Bake Pizza Counter and more.
- Generations of Play – Toys and games that can be loved by many generations are popular, especially because they bring families together. Kid friendly versions of things grown ups love include Monopoly Travel: World Tour Game, Nintendo Switch Sports, The Magical World of Disney Trivia Game and others.
- Retro Rewind – Classic franchises that bring back the nostalgia will be hot, including things like Barrel of Monkeys, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Street Turtles and more.
- Socially Responsible Fun – More companies are aiming for socially responsible and eco-friendly toys. Favorites include Baby Doll Asian Girl with Down Syndrome and L.O.L. Surprise! O.M.G. Fashion Show.
- Tech Takeover – Of course, tech will still play a big role in toys this holiday season, with popular items including Disney Tablets, LeaapPods Max, and PiKA3D Super 3D Printing Pen.
- Wellness Wonders – Parents will want to look out for toys that help promote mental and physical wellbeing, including Better than Yesterday (What Do You Meme?), Oversized Inflatable Skee-Ball, STMT DIY Journaling Set and more.
Click here for more ideas
Source: The Toy Insider