A Redditor asked the question, "What did you not know or realize until after living with a woman?"
And the answers were *insightful*
Here are some of the answers given:
- "She'll let you believe you were clogging the toilet when it was her. I learned this when she moved out."—u/3IceShy
- "Where I think things should 'live' isn’t right. Even if I’m the only one who ever uses them."—u/Sudden_Ad_1674
- "Pockets are very rare for women's pants. Several years married and still shocked by this."—Timothy5509
- "How many household items can become a bra hanger. From doorknobs to TVs to bedposts to end tables. I grew up with all sisters and never saw this until I lived with my ex-wife."—u/DarcSystems
- "The way I had been folding towels for years was apparently incorrect. I do the tri-fold method. My wife does the double-fold method. Oh, well. First argument we had as a married couple, and I lost." —A_Garbage_Account