We all know that calling your ex is a bad idea, right? Right! There is a reason that relationship ended. And to help you NOT call your ex, YourTango put together a list of the reasons why you shouldn't:
- You want a full relationship or no relationship at all
- You're probably lying to yourself about why you want to call
- You aren't "abandoning" them by not calling- they don't need you.
- They might be too embarrassed to get in touch, but that's not your problem
- They aren't yours to worry about any more
- Your time would be better spent taking care of yourself
- Even if things may eventually workout, you can't force timing.
- You broke up for reasons you can't change
- You diminish the value of your own company by forcing it on others
- You have no reason to trust them
See the full list and explanations here: YourTango