What phobia do you have? Turns out you're not alone if you think you have a weird photo thanks to a new survey from AllAboutCats.com!
The website used Google's search metrics to find out what the most searched for phobias were in the past year and it turns out the most common fear is Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia, which is a fear of long words.
Almost 18 different states, including Maryland and West Virginia, had that as their most-searched for phobia and right behind it was philophobia, which is a fear of falling in love and getting into relationships.
Here were the top phobias from each of the DMV's states as well as our neighboring states:
- Virginia - Nomophobia (Fear Of Being Without Your Mobile Phone)
- Maryland - Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia (Fear Of Long Words)
- West Virginia - Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia (Fear Of Long Words)
- Pennsylvania - Philophobia (Fear Of Love)
- Delaware - Megalophobia (Fear Of Large Things)
You can learn more about each phobia HERE, but don't worry about long words besides Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia because that is WAY TOO LONG of a word!