If you don't want to feel old and "age-check yourself" because a new survey based on millennials looked at the signs that indicate someone is old!
UK retailer Love Energy Savings asked millennials about the clear signs a person is old and apparently if you have any cash in your wallet then you are old.
28% of the millennials surveyed said that using cash is the biggest sign that you are old, but another big sign is having a dedicated tissue/handkerchief to blow your nose
Now this doesn't mean you are super-old, but if you want to feel and look young in the eyes of twenty-year-olds, then steer clear from the following indicators:
- Getting bills through the mail
- Having fancy cutlery for special occasions
- Writing lists with pen and paper
- Describing a tune as ‘banging’
- Calling for a taxi instead of using an app
- Watching actual TV
- Still being on Facebook
- Reading books
- Talking on the phone
- Wearing skinny jeans
- Using a camera
- Dating in real life
- Not having pronouns in your Instagram bio
You can read more HERE!