Finding the perfect "First Dance" songs can always be one of the most challenging parts of picking the music for your wedding, but thanks to a panel of wedding coordinators you might want to avoid these overused songs!
The group came together with a list of the songs they hear all the time at weddings and you can either use this as motivation to choose something unique for your wedding or to inspire you to get in the right mood for choosing your song.
Here is what they agreed were the ten most over-used songs:
- "At Last" by Etta James
- "Marry You" by Bruno Mars
- "All of Me" by John Legend
- "XO" by Beyoncé
- "And I Love Her" by The Beatles
- "Save The Last Dance For Me" by The Drifters
- "The Way You Look Tonight" by Frank Sinatra
- "First Day Of My Life" by Bright Eyes
- "Me and You" by Kenny Chesney
- "You & I" by One Direction
Do you agree with the list? What was your first dance song??