In case you didn't know National Ice Cream Day is on July 16th and to celebrate Yelp released their list of the best ice cream shops in the US and a Baltimore favorite made the top ten this year!
Moo Moo Cows in Federal Hill, right off Light Street, ranked as the sixth best ice cream shop in the entire country based on Yelp reviews and ratings and we're here for it.
The Baltimore ice cream shop made the list thanks to its fresh ice cream that comes from Delaware every day and even though its only been open since 2020 it makes 25-30 flavors on any given day. Plus when you add in their non-dairy options of their house-made snowballs then you're in for a good time no matter how you feel about lactose.
Here are the other ice cream shops that made the top ten which you may want to save on your phone in case you visit any of these cities:
- Coneflower Creamery, Omaha, Nebraska
- Let’s Chill Homemade Ice Cream, Coral Springs, Florida
- I Scream Ice Cream, Albuquerque, New Mexico
- La Paleta, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Fluffy’s Sno-Balls, Long Beach, California
- Moo Moo Cows, Baltimore, Maryland
- Tricycle Ice Cream, Providence, Rhode Island
- Meadowlark Dairy, Pleasanton, California
- Confetti Italian Ice & Custard, Costa Mesa, California
- Mitchell’s Ice Cream, San Francisco, California