We all get to that point in life where it's time to move on from our exes, but your iPhone or social media keeps reminding you of your memories with one another, but there's an iPhone trick that can help you remove EVERY photo your ex might be in from your photo album!
All you have to do is the following to either hide or completely remove every photo your exact may have made an appearance in:
- Head to your Photos app on your phone, then choose Albums
- Scroll down to the People & Places section (the People section creepily recognizes a bunch of your friends, family and former romantic partners from your pictures)
- But brush over this, as you’re now going to need to select the ex you want to banish from your Memories feature.
- Once you’ve selected a person you want to remove or hide, you should see three dots in the top right of the screen.
- Scroll down and you’ll see an option to ‘Feature This Person Less’.
- You can either ‘Feature This Person Less’, which means individual photos and videos of that person won’t be included in your Memories, but group photos might still be show.
- If that’s not enough, you can also choose to ‘Never Feature This Person’, which means there’s no risk of group photos either.
The trick won't necessarily work on blurry photos or if your ex is in the background of a photo, but hopefully this can not only help you get over an ex, but forget them completely!