Turns out the DMV really loves its fries from McDonald's according to a new study listing the top fast-food restaurants in every state!
The study was compiled by PriceListo and found that McDonald's was not only the highest-earning fast food-restaurant in the US, but it was also the most searched for in the past twelve months.
Domino's came in second and Chick-fil-A rounded it out at the #3 spot, but according to the study pizza was still the most popular food in the US even though it didn't take the top spot.
Here are the most popular fast-food spots in the DMV (and its neighboring states) according to the study:
- DC: 1. Starbucks 2. McDonald's 3. Chick-Fil-A
- Maryland: 1. McDonald's 2. Chick-Fil-A 3. Dominos
- Pennsylvania: 1. McDonald's 2. Chick-Fil-A 3. Dominos
- Virginia: 1. Chick-Fil-A 2. McDonald's 3. Starbucks
- West Virginia: 1. Dominos 2. Dominos 3. Pizza Hut
Now we understand why the Chick-fil-A and McDonald's near us are ALWAYS packed at lunchtime!