Have you ever wondered why you're Uber rating isn't five stars? Turns out you can now see how many one-star reviews you have and it might determine who should call your next Uber ride when going out!
TikTok user @emmatainment went viral earlier this week for revealing how you can use the Uber app to see the ratings you've received from drivers, both the good and bad. Here's how you can find your own ratings:
- Go to the Account tab in the Uber app and click on "Settings"
- Scroll down and click on the "Privacy" button and then "Privacy Center"
- Click on "See Summary" under "Your Data and Privacy at Uber"
- Scroll down to "Ratings" and click "View My Ratings"
- See ALL the different levels of reviews you've been given!
On the show Erick topped us all with 6 one-star reviews, but can you beat him? You can see a video tutorial on how to find your ratings below!