If you're currently arguing with your roommate or partner don't worry because you're not alone and it's a normal process when two or more people live together, but it turns out we're ALL arguing about the same things!
A new report from the UK found that the average household gets into at least two arguments a day and for the most part it's over trivial things like leaving dirty clothes on the floor!
Here were the some of the reasons that cause most household arguments:
- Leaving dirty clothes on the floor
- Messy bedrooms
- Leaving dirty plates next to the dishwasher rather than in it
- Emptying the garbage but not putting in a new bag
- Leaving all the lights on when they aren't in the room
- Leaving the dishes to soak rather than just washing them
- Not changing the empty toilet roll when the last of it is used
- Leaving recycling next to the can rather than in it
- Leaving wet towels on the floor
What causes the most arguments with your partner/roommate? Just know it'll pass hopefully!