Whether it’s Walt Disney World or Disneyland you're guaranteed to have a magical time for a family vacation, but fair warning that it’s not a cheap vacation!
Going to Disney will cost you a good chunk of change, but there are some ways you can save money while at the parks according to "Disney experts." Here are some of our favorite hacks that we have used/plan on using the next time we go to the "Most Magical Place on Earth:"
- Share food with your friends - Food portions at the park are big, so share it with at least one other person and split the cost. Plus, by sharing, you’ll be able to try more food!
- Order water cups - Water cups are free at quick service restaurants, so order them instead of paying for a drink or a water bottle.
- Get discounts with an annual pass - If you’re going often, you may want to look into an annual pass, which will save you money in the long run on parking, food, and merch.
- Thrift your Disney fit - Instead of buying Disney merch to wear in the parks, thrift it or use the clothes you already have in your closet.
- Bring along snacks from home - You can bring your food into the parks, even sandwiches.
- Travel during off-peak season - There’s never a time of year when the parks are empty, but things (like your hotel and tickets) can be cheaper off-peak at the end of August when everyone else is in school.
For even more hacks you can go HERE, but if you want to unlock an early Disney childhood memory then make sure to check out the video below!