We can all agree that there's never enough time in the day to get everything done off of our to-do lists and usually going to the gym is one of the first things we let slip by, but there are actually some small things you can do at work to help you shed extra calories.
According to fitness and nutrition coach Tim Liu, there are several small workouts you can do while working from home or in the office that won't make you look super sweaty in your work clothes, but can help you in the long run.
Here are some of the exercises and how they help you shed extra calories:
- In between meetings do some quick workouts like desk squats and desk pushups that slowly can build muscle every day.
- Go for a walk outside or around the office while you take a phone call. Also Vitamin D is a plus!
- Take a "micro-workout" for 10 minutes.
- Do some walking lunges when going to a different room or while going to your car/take the stairs!
- Swap your desk chair for a stability ball at your desk. You can do some squats, pushup holds and plank extensions with the ball!