Don't worry! Spider-Man: No Way Home and The Eternals are still coming out at their scheduled release dates this year, but it looks like we might have to wait a little longer for future MCU movies to be in theaters!
Our friends at Deadline just revealed that several MCU projects have each been pushed back about three months to better accommodate for filming and production schedules and we'll have to wait another five months before getting the conclusions to Spider-Man: No Way Home with Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness.
The affected films are listed below with their new release dates, but for some reason Indiana Jones 5 also got delayed by a full year from July 29, 2022 to June 30, 2023 so you'll have to wait a little longer to see Harrison Ford work a whip:
- Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness – Delayed from March 25, 2022 to May 6, 2022
- Thor: Love and Thunder - Delayed from May 6, 2022 to July 8, 2022
- Black Panther: Wakanda Forever - Delayed from July 8, 2022 to November 11, 2022
- The Marvels - Delayed from November 11, 2022 to February 17, 2023
- Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania - Delayed from February 17, 2023 to July 28, 2023
- Untitled Marvel Film - Moved forward from November 10, 2023 to November 3, 2023
What MCU movie are you most excited to see out of the above? Also do you think DC revealing some of its release dates for 2022 had to play part? Let the DC vs Marvel fights begin again!!