I got to see the final Daniel Craig James Bond film No Time To Die a few days early with Erick and it might be my favorite James Bond movie of all time!
Not only did the movie do a good job of blending the action we've come to know from the Daniel Craig movies with comedy, but it just felt like a Bond movie throughout the entire thing! Also nothing beats a James Bond intro graphic and Billie Eilish's song was even better in the film!
Here are some of my initial, SPOILER-FREE, thoughts on the film and what stood out to me:
- The film does a great job of paying homage to some of the "classic Bond scenes" that if you're a Bond fan will immediately recognize
- This felt like the culmination of Daniel Craig's movies and felt like a great send-off to this version of Bond
- There technically is an end credit text at the end of the movie if you want to stick around and listen to the score
- The film is long (2 hours and 43 minutes) so go to the bathroom beforehand! The middle was a little slow, but otherwise the movie used its runtime fully
- Rami Malek was an okay villain! This film was mainly about ending Bond's time on-screen in this version so he served his purpose
- This film might make Daniel Craig the best Bond debatably!
Watch my full review for No Time To Die below:
I'm giving No Time To Die 8.5 out of 10 golden guns because I really enjoyed the film and while it might be a little long, it was the perfect sendoff for Daniel Craig's Bond! No Time To Die will be in theaters starting on October 8th!
Photo Credit: United Artists Releasing