I've been playing Watch Dogs: Legion a little bit early before its release date and I have to say it might be my favorite Ubisoft game of all time because not only is it set in my favorite city of London, but you can HACK EVERYTHING!!!
Watch Dogs: Legion is the third Watch Dogs game and it's completely set in London so if you have ever wanted to go there then this is a perfect visualization of what you could see! You're part of a resistance group known as "DedSec" and are framed for an attack of the city and you have to find out who is actually behind it.
Here are some of my initial, SPOILER-FREE, thoughts on the game and what stood out to me:
- You can LITERALLY play as anyone in the came because EVERY character in the game can be recruited into your DedSec.
- Every character has unique skills that can change up how you play from robot spiders to shock watches.
- You can hack a large drone immediately in the game and use it to tour London
- You can play the game with a permadeath option that makes you appreciate the team you have, but I played with it off to keep my team intact
- The game is a little intimidating at first for just how much there is to do, but every step you take brings you to a free London!
Watch my full 60-second review for Watch Dogs: Legion below:
I'm giving Watch Dogs: Legion 8.6 out of 10 robot spiders and if you want a modern Assassin's Creed then this is right up your ally or if you just want to see London without paying for a flight! Watch Dogs: Legion is available now on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC and will be available on Xbox Series X and PlayStation 5 in the near future!
Photo Credit: Ubisoft