This week on Crisis On Infinite Podcast we debated on which actor had the best Batsuits from every Batman movie in honor of DC Fandome holding its second event, called "Explore the Multiverse," this weekend.
We grouped together similar suits, like The Dark Knight and The Dark Knight Rises, and took the best suit from each film, which for the 90s Batman movies didn't help that much. Here is how we ranked the Batsuits:
- Robert Pattinson's Batsuit from The Batman
- Michael Keaton's Batsuit from Batman (1989)
- Christian Bale's Batsuit(s) from The Dark Knight and The Dark Knight Rises
- Ben Affleck's Batsuit(s) from Batman vs. Superman and Justice League
- Michael Keaton's Batsuit from Batman Returns
- Val Kilmer's Batsuit from Batman Forever
- George Clooney's Batsuit from Batman & Robin
- Adam West's Batsuit from Batman (1966)
Also if you need a refresher on who wore what Batsuit in each movie, then check out the Instagram post that inspired us to do this topic below!
Photo Credit: Getty Images