I've shared how to make Bengals-themed orange, black and white Jello shots for this Super Bowl Sunday... now let's get onto the Rams'!
Because, no matter who you're rooting for, my rule is that you have to take that teams' shot each time they score. A few years ago we had to change the rule to every first down because the score was 9-3.. but... surely that won't happen again.
- Boil water, mix with blue Jello... then cold blue curacao and vodka [or go with lemon vodka!]
- Boil Tropicana pina colada juice, mix with cold blue raspberry and citrus vodka
- Boil water, mix with lemon Jello... then cold citrus vodka
PEANUT BUTTER JELLY SHOTS:
- Boil water, mix with blue Jello... then cold Skrewball Whiskey
BANANA COLADA SHOTS:
- Boil pina colada mix with plain gelatine, then cold 99 Bananas
TIPS I'VE LEARNED:
- You should have all of your liquor in the freezer for a while before making... but I'm too impatient. I normally measure out a cup and then throw two ice cubes in there while the other liquid boils
- If you're doing layers, make sure the darkest color is on the bottom... and also make sure the second layer that you're pouring in isn't super hot, or it'll just re-melt the bottom layer and combine the colors. I always forget this.
- Amazon can ship these cups to you same day