I realize we're more than halfway through this month.... I lost track of time but I still love showing you what I got... ESPECIALLY when there was a major shopping holiday! [I also hoped to do a whole photoshoot in all of the new clothes but.... that's a lot of effort and I'm not a full time blogger, okay?]
- Shady Rays' calico sunglasses because it turns out polarization does make a difference and they had a Memorial Day sale
- H&M's high waisted bikini bottoms because they're my favorite
- A couple of cropped camis to go with everything this summer
- This fun floral crop
- My new favorite purse- a pink straw circular one
- My new favorite high waisted bikini with tassels
- This Amazon dress in another pattern [I now have three and wore this one for my birthday!]
- Black slides that have become an every day thing
- The most comfy lavender striped shorts
OTHER THINGS I NEEDED:
- A Stealth core fitness trainer- I work out virtually with my dad, and this lets you play games while planking, and I can challenge him!
- A lot of things for my closet, like shoe boxes and a double hanging rod and drawers [see the before and after here!]
- Command hooks to hang my hats on the closet wall
- Hanging hooks for my belts and bags [I have extras so if you want em, holler at your girl!]
- A portable blender to make frozen drinks ON THE BEACH! [cheaper one]
- After sun lotion that I put on all of my burns and legitimately never peel
- A mesh sports bag that we use for a Kan Jam carrying bag. If you have Kan Jam, this is the best solution I've found for carrying it around!
Check out some photos of some of these things below!