Dang, I waited a whole 13 days to show off what I bought last month? So unlike me.
April seemed to be a full summer set-up. Because of a trip to Key West, I stocked up on some "essentials," and of course a new wedding look because I suck at reusing dresses like a smart person would. Surprisingly, none of these things were based solely on the internet suggesting them. I sought them out because I thought I needed them, and found the things with the best reviews. There were about a dozen more things I ordered and returned, though... I should throw that disclaimer in there.
Check out the links to everything in case you want to twin it up, and some photos below!
- This yellow dress from Lulu's because I was determined to wear yellow to Rob's wedding. [I had to stalk the site for when my size was back in stock... but they have a maxi version, too!]
- PS CLICK HERE for $20 off your first Lulu's order! [or make a new account if you already have one, duh]
- Blue earrings so I had something to match the blue shoes I wanted to wear to the wedding
- Comfy linen-ish high waisted shorts that I could wear from brunch to boat to dinner [definitely ordering more of these]
- A Hawaiian print tank because color+print is everything this summer
- High-waisted bikini bottom that looks a lot like the H&M one I've loved for years [you can see it in my IG post below]
- Fake-Birkenstock style sandals for a little arch support
- High waisted chinos that IG voted for me to return, but they fit well so I'm going to keep them and hope I make some great outfits
- A new grill set because we left ours on an RV we rented. If you have a grill or go camping, this is SO KEY.
- Bare Minerals powder foundation because I've noticed it lasts so much longer than liquid, and makes my skin smoother
- Olaplex No. 8 because anything Olaplex is so good for your hair, and this is their newest product to make your hair SHINE without as much frizz [I haven't tried this specific product yet, but reviews are so good, and I have 4 other Olaplex products that I swear by]