Another month, another look at what I spent my money on. I'm still unsure if doing these blogs is a good or bad idea. It makes me realize how much money I'm spending, but it also gives my purchases a purpose.
With Prime Day happening last month, I went big.
See the clickable links and the gallery of some of the photos! and FYI: These are all the things I actually love. I sent plenty of other things back.
- Burgundy and gold envelopes for my wedding [that's still a year away so hopefully I'll still like them]
- Adidas shoes with cloud/memory foam because I already have one pair that I wear ALL. THE. TIME.
- Storage containers so I could FINALLY organize my pantry
- A Christmas duvet cover. Did you know these exist?! Wow, my life is forever changed for the better.
- Heated gloves because I have Raynaud's so my fingers need extra circulation help and heat if we're gonna be staying outside longer in the cold this year
- A set of dumbbells that also turn into one long bar so we can up our at home workouts
- A couple pairs of earrings. Big fan of the huggies style because they actually stay on
- A Christmas Mistletoe candle because it's handmade and I'd like to mainly buy locally made gifts this year [it still counts even though it's from Amazon, right? it's still a small business selling it!] It smells lovely
- Decorative storage bins so I can still throw my stuff in an unorganized manner, but it'll look better
- A super soft teddy pullover that I think a lot of us bought on Prime Day
- New memory foam pillows that are more cooling than my old one, and some silk pillow cases for them.
It's almost as if I gave myself an early Christmas... but I regret nothing. There are still plenty of things left on my wedding registry that we need but I won't buy. That means I have self control!
If you see any good deals, I trust you to let me know. Like how Lulu's is doing $30 off $50 purchases. LOVE TO SEE IT. [use a new email address if you already have an account with them]