Being excited about spending money and saving the economy... that's what I am... because this weekend I'm telling myself I have lots of reasons to shop. Don't want our stores to go bankrupt right! Just like we should order more takeout so we can save our restaurants!
Let's go with it.. and enjoy some of these deals I've gathered.. but there's a more extensive list here. [Most stores have some sort of deals... so I'm just listing the extra bonuses or the bigger ones.]
Also, highly recommend getting Rakuten before shopping online. I just got $30 cash back for the month of March... just put it as an extension on Chrome or get the app and use it to shop on your phone. Trust. It's easy money. I've gotten an extra 15% back sometimes. Honey is good, too.. for making sure you have all the discount codes.
- AERIE: BOGO bikini pieces
- ALLMODERN: Extra 15% with LETSGO
- BAN.DO- 25% off with STAYCATION
- CHINESE LAUNDRY: 25% off shoes with YAY25
- CASEMATE- 30% off
- EXPRESS- At least 40% off
- FOREVER 21- The more you spend, the bigger % off, starting at 20% off $75
- GAMESTOP: Buy 2 get one free
- GAP: 50% with WARM
- GOPRO: $100 off Hero8 Black
- KATE SPADE: 40% off with SUNNYDAYS
- KOHLS- $10 off $25 purchases
- LA-Z-BOY- 30% off
- MACYS- Get an extra 20% off with MEMDAY
- URBAN OUTFITTERS: extra 30% off sale
- WINE INSIDERS: 25% off all wine [this is where I've ordered over 60 bottles from in quarantine for myself, and to send to friends and family as a pick me up.]
If you see any good ones, let a girl know! Happy shopping!