I get to talk to musicians every week... so sometimes it's more fun and interesting to just dig into the life of someone else, doing something completely different. As a football fan and former cheerleader, of course I wonder what it's like to be a professional cheerleader!
When two Redskins' cheerleaders wanted to come in to talk about the upcoming auditions, I knew I wanted to talk about a lot more.
- What does it take to be on the team?
- How much time/effort does it take during the week?
- How much do they get paid?
- What else do they do with their lives?
- What's a game day like?
- Do they have friendships or any sort of relationship with players?
- How do they make sure they stand out among the cheerleaders on the field?
It's no surprise we giggled obnoxiously but also totally vibed for 20 minutes... hopefully it's as interesting to listen to as it was to be a part of.
AND CLICK HERE FOR ALL THE AUDITIONS INFO... PREP CLASSES BEGIN TUESDAY, FEB 27!