I feel like there are gonna be a mix of reactions when I say I turned 30 but I dgaf... I've been pretty pumped for this birthday mostly because I knew I'd throw an epic party.
That I did. I rented out an entire campground that sleeps 200 people for an adult summer camp full of games, crafts, and of course- BOOZE and food!
- Tie dye
- friendship bracelets
- yard games like Jenga, KanJam, ladder ball, cornhole, etc
- relay race of drunk waiter, finding things in a pudding pool, flipper running, and sack race
- flip cup of course
- Bubble Ball battles
- DJ Image spinning
- Lip sync battle
- Photo station
- custom fanny packs and cups
- Taco dinner and THE queso [that you can get for free on their app, BTW] from Moe's!
- and other party necessities, like a pinata full of alcohol
I wish I could post ALL of the pictures, but friends have important jobs and stuff I guess. Here's a little peek at some things that went down:
It was truly one of the best weekends of my life and I'm still in awe by the amount of people that came out to celebrate with me. If you listen in to the show, you'll hear plenty of stories for weeks I'm sure.. including the snake that was absolutely not a python.
And really... get that free queso because why tf wouldn't you?!