If you missed ALL the news from San Diego Comic-Con this weekend then don't worry because all you need to know is that Marvel Studios announced everything coming in Phase Four in the MCU and easily won Comic-Con 2019!
During Marvel Studios' Hall H panel Kevin Feige announced that first part of Phase Four of the MCU, which will span from May 2020 through November 2021, will include FIVE movies and FIVE Disney Plus series that exist in the actual MCU.
Here's everything that was announced, as well as their release dates in order of release, so you can get a gist of how epic
- Black Widow: May 1, 2020
- The Falcon and the Winter Soldier: Fall 2020 (Disney Plus)
- The Eternals: Nov. 6, 2020
- Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings: February 12, 2021
- WandaVision: Spring 2021 (Disney Plus)
- Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness: May 7, 2021
- Loki: Spring 2021 (Disney Plus)
- What If...?: Summer 2021 (Disney Plus)
- Hawkeye: Fall 2021 (Disney Plus)
- Thor: Love and Thunder: Nov. 5, 2021
Feige also teased more films releasing during Phase Four, including: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3, Black Panther 2, Captain Marvel 2, Fantastic Four, and X-Men.
However, one of the biggest announcements came at the very end of the panel where Feige revealed that Mahershala Ali would be playing Blade in the MCU! Check out the reveal below and let us know what movie/show you were most hyped for on our social media @Infinite_Pods!
Photo Credit: Getty Images