This guy is super brave. He invites his girlfriend to see Infinity War with him. Then he proceeds to give her the ground rules for seeing the movie with him like she's sitting in class on the first day of school!
Check it out below:
Here's what he wrote as "ground rules" for his girlfriend:
- I’ll buy you whatever you want before the movie. Candy, popcorn, drinks, even a hotdog. But you can’t ask for anything during the movie.
- No talking during the movie, I can’t be distracted. You got questions? Write them down, I’ll answer when it’s over.
- No hand holding, it’ll distract me and I’ll miss things I’ve waited 10 years to see. Save your cooties until post post credit scene(s). Kissing also applies.
- If a main character dies, we cry together, if you ain’t crying you walking home. I need you invested in this.
- If you cancel the movie date, I’ll need 24 hours notice so that I may replace you with a suitable viewer, most likely Jesse. If you cancel last minute and I have to watch alone, you’ll be hearing from my lawyer.
- If a crazy white guy wants to come up in there trying to ruin the movie by shooting at people, I need you to take him down quickly and keep him under control. Wait until after the movie to call the police, I don’t need the commotion interrupting the movie.
- Following all rules will warrant a trip to your favorite ice cream place after the movie.
So I have been married for four years now and I wouldn't DARE give my wife ground rules for seeing a movie with me like this guy did. I'm also pretty sure that Hoody is in the same camp. We both would like to be with our significant others after Infinity War is over!! What do you think? Is this going too far?