Governor Larry Hogan went live this morning to issue the proclamation to postpone the primary election to June 2nd.
- Preakness will be postponed until sometime in September
- All tolling will now be cashless at all state toll booths
- Gov. Hogan is urging all residents to avoid any non-essential travel
- Maryland Transport is moving to 100% cashless tolling statewide to reduce personal iterations
- MARC train service will be reduced by 50%
- Light rail and bus service will also be reduced
- REMEMBER: Maryland will provide 3 meals and a snack a day to students for FREE. Go HERE for the locations across the state.