So no one told you life was gonna be this way 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
When 'Friends' premiered back in 1994, it was an instant hit - and here, almost 26 years later, it's more popular than ever, thanks to Netflix who put the whole series up for streaming, then took it down a few days ago, much to the dismay of millions of fans.
But to hold off until HBO puts it on their app later this year, there's a secret 'Friends' Starbucks menu that we've GOT to tell you about.
- According to Bustle, these are the 'secret menu' items:
- The Ross: A Flat White— or, if you’re feeling ambitious, a Blonde Flat White. As both the drinks and Ross might be described, the orders are “predictable, yet sophisticated.”
- The Monica: Nitro Cold Brewif you like your coffee iced, or black coffee with an added espresso shot if you like it hot. In the app or online, you can add the shot in the “Espresso & Shot Options” menu
- The Joey: A Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino— or, to make it a tad fancier, aPumpkin Spice Frappuccino with White Chocolate Mocha Sauce. The second option is essentially aCinderella Latte in Frappuccino form. For what it’s worth, I’ve also seen at least one sign that paired Joey with a “Cap’n Crunch Frappuccino,” which can be found at the unofficial Starbucks Secret Menu website; it’s a Strawberries and Crème Frappuccino with caramel, toffee, and hazelnut syrups, plus some optional Frappuccino chips if you want an actual crunch in the drink. If you feel like getting a little more elaborate, you can find that complete recipe here.
- The Chandler: A Starbucks Doubleshot, or aSalted Caramel Mocha. The Double Shot is more commonly referred to as a Doubleshot On Ice; it consists of two (or more, depending on the size of the drink) shots of iced espresso with a splash of milk and a couple of pumps of Classic Syrup served over ice.
- The Phoebe: A Coconutmilk Green Tea Latte or aPumpkin Spice Latte. To order the former in the app or online, select “Coconut” under the“Milk Choices” submenu of the “Milk” menu.(The latter doesn’t require any special customizations, although obviously it does have to be Pumpkin Spice Season for you to be able to get it.)
- The Rachel: A Caramel Macchiato with an added espresso shot if you want to go simple-ish — or, if you want to go all-out, anIced Caramel Macchiato with skim milk, upside down and with extra caramel. Per Starbucks Melody, ordering an Iced Caramel Macchiato “upside down” results in quite a different beverage than a standard Iced Caramel Macchiato: Whereas the regular version of the drink starts with vanilla syrup at the bottom of the cup, milk and ice going into the cup next, two shots of espresso getting added after that, and a caramel drizzle on top adding the finishing touch, the “upside down” version starts with caramel going at the bottom of the cup, then the espresso going on top of that, the milk and ice coming next, and the vanilla syrup being pumped on top as the last step.