I'm Gonna Throw Up: Flesh-Eating Bacteria in Water

Yeahhhhhh SO - if you go to Florida for vacation, be prepared.

Barry Briggs went down there for vacation and him and his son were in the water off of Weedon Island, when that night, his foot began to swell, according to FOX5. Less than 2 days later, he was going into emergency surgery, where he was told that they didn't know whether or not they could save his foot.

Thankfully, his foot and his life were saved.

Look, guys. If you have a cut anywhere on your body, hand, foot...literally anything as small as a paper cut, do NOT go into water, especially in the warmer months. Open cuts with dirty water can take your life if you're not careful.

Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content