A woman in Regina, Saskatchewan, experienced a dog owner's worst nightmare when she found pieces of meat in her yard that had been stuck with razor blades.
She uploaded a video of what she found to her Facebook page, warning other pet owners: "PLEASE CHECK YOUR YARDS!"
"It could have been someone's child playing out front and not knowing any better and sticking that in their mouth," she said. "It's terrible to think of."
Medeiros notified both the police and the Regina Humane Society.
Photo Credit: Emma Medeiros Facebook Video