When a Southern California woman realized that her house was on fire, there was only one thing she cared about saving: her dog.
The woman, Crystal Lamirande, tried braving the flames to go into her burning house to save her beloved Bichon Frise/Shih Tzu who goes by Nalu, herself but couldn't due to the think smoke.
Once firefighters arrived on the scene however, they made it their priority to save little Nalu. The pup was found unconscious and at first glance, there was little hope. The team then spent the next 20 minutes providing Nalu with mouth-to-snout resuscitation and the little guy began showing signs of life!
Check out the video and photos of this furry miracle and read more here.