Well-known among tech bloggers, famous leaker Evan Blass dropped a bomb on Twitter today with the first clear front-and-back shots of what's alleged to be Samsung's newest handset, the Galaxy S8.
Samsung, still reeling from a $5 billion dollar loss over the Note7 scandal, is hoping the Galaxy S8 will help them rebuild their trust with consumers.
Specs, rumored by website Droid-Life.com, are said to be as follows:
- Display: 5.8-inch QHD AMOLED | 6.2-inch QHD AMOLED
- Processor: Snapdragon 835 or a new 10nm Exynos chipset (depending on market)
- Battery: 3000mAh | 3500mAh
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 64GB with microSD support up to 256GB
- Ports: USB Type-C, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Camera: 12MP rear (f/1.7), 8MP front (f/1.7), Iris Scanner included
- Fingerprint sensor: Rear mounted