After one of the biggest protest weekends in history, #FeministToDoList has taken the social media world by storm.
BUT- people have kind of turned it into a joke, more than anything. Here are some of the tweets that have been making headlines.
How do you feel about this? Let us know in the comments!
#FeministToDoList Read the Constitution only to discover that they have the same rights as every other American.— Angela.Kay (@DeepSouthProud) January 22, 2017
Tell girls they can do/be anything, then protest for special government protections and nanny state entitlements. #FeministToDoList— Deplorable Jill (@jillosophy) January 22, 2017
Whine about equality, then lose your mind when someone suggests women should be drafted into the military equally w/ men. #FeministToDoList— Deplorable Jill (@jillosophy) January 22, 2017
1. preach about how women aren't sexual objects— Maddox Finch (@tumblrisntfacts) January 22, 2017
2. remove shirt
3. write message across stomach
1. Get useless liberal arts degree.— Texas Guy (@Collinsdw) January 22, 2017
2. Feel smug because you think you're smart.
3. Don't understand how elections work.#FeministToDoList
#FeministToDoList— Mark Romano (@TheMarkRomano) January 22, 2017
-Get a degree in Gender Studies
-Go back to live in Mom's basement
-Get a job at McDonald's
-Complain about "pay gap"