There are a variety of things that might lead a partner to worry about their other half, but according to a relationship expert these are the ten signs to look out for when it comes to that "friend from work!"
Here are the ten signs they say might make that "friend from work" something more than just a friend:
- You’re no longer invited to work socials - If your partner is prioritizing work socials over quality time with you then it might be a sign that there’s more to it.
- They are late home from work - If your partner starts being late home from work, it might be that they’re busier than usual but it also may be a sign that they may want to spend more time there.
- A change in appearance - If your partner has always been relaxed about what they wear to work but that appears to have suddenly changed then pay close attention to the reasons behind it.
- Protective over technology - If you detect that your partner is being more careful about your access to their phone, email or computer that may stand out to you.
- Sudden enthusiasm or interest for work - If your partner 'was fed up with being at the office all the time but now that’s changed then a co-worker may be the reason behind it.
- They mention someone a lot or keep quiet about them - A name repeatedly dropped into conversation, or a name being left out, you may start to notice that your partner is mentioning someone repeatedly.
- They get defensive - If your partner was fed up with being at the office all the time but now that’s changed then a co-worker may be the reason behind it.
- They interact outside of working hours - If your partner spends a lot of time talking to one of their colleagues outside their working hours then there might be something more happening between them, the expert says.
- Change in working patterns – Sudden changes in your partner’s working schedule may just be a justification to spend more time with someone at work.
- A change in interests – If they happen to mention that someone at work likes the same things too then it might be that they’re trying to impress them by having common interests.
You can read more about each sign HERE!