Do you have a partner that could potentially end up on War Of The Roses, but they know what our favorite segment is? You might want to try this viral water bottle trick to see if they're cheating or not!
Thanks to TikTok user @danhentschel, this might be the easiest way to find out if your partner is cheating or hiding something and all you need is a reusable water bottle from a thrift store.
Here's how it all works:
- First, buy a used water bottle from Goodwill or any thrift store “that could theoretically belong to anyone.”
- Next, put the bottle somewhere in your partner’s car and pretend to stumble across it for the first time.
- Casually tell your S.O., “Here’s your water bottle.”
- If your partner has nothing to hide, they’ll immediately say that’s not their water bottle.
- If your partner goes along with it and pretends it’s their bottle, that could mean they’re cheating and they thought the other man or woman left it in the car.
Now this doesn't have to happen just in your car, but just know that you probably want to make sure your partner has a good inventory of what water bottles you both use or else you might get stuck in an awkward conversation about what's really going on later!