Planning a wedding is never an inexpensive thing no matter how much you try, but it turns out a TON of brides are saving money by doing one thing during wedding planning: going to Costco!
With inflation impacting everything from floral arrangements to the cake, getting married in 2023 means getting creative and according to this couple who went viral for planning their wedding for under $800 because of Costco here's how you can do it:
- Flowers - You can purchase all your roses and greenery in bulk from Costco for hundreds of dollars instead of spending THOUSANDS from a florist.
- Your Cake - Instead of ordering fancy cake that won't 100% be eaten at your wedding, you can instead opt for sheet cake from Costco that is price-friendly, but also tastes good too.
- The Wedding Bands - Costco does have a jewelry section and you can save a TON of money by buying your rings here instead of private jewelers.
- Honeymoon - Costco also has travel discounts that can make it easier for you and your partner to plan your honeymoon on top of wedding planning.
- Wedding Invites - Costco has a partnership with Shutterfly so you can get your invites and save the dates discounted by up to 51%.
- Alcohol - If you're supplying the alcohol for your own wedding you can save a ton by buying it wholesale instead of through your local liquor store.
You can read more HERE, but we're all about saving money for your BIG day!