What is your go-to grocery store? Most people would probably say a store like Safeway, Walmart, Kroger, or Aldi, but apparently 7-Eleven is that most popular grocery store in America!
According to a new survey from YouGov, 7-Eleven was the most popular store out of a list of national grocery store chains with Millennials giving 7-Eleven the highest popularity score.
Right behind 7-Eleven was Aldi, an actual grocery store, and you can see who cracked the top ten below, but we're just going to go ahead and tell you to grab those taquitos and a Slurpee for us on your next grocery store run:
- 7-Eleven 62% popularity (the % of people who have a positive opinion of a grocery store)
- Aldi 61% popularity
- Kroger 61% popularity
- Trader Joe’s 58% popularity
- Whole Foods 53% popularity
- Albertsons 46% popularity
- Safeway 45% popularity
- Piggly Wiggly 45% popularity
- Circle K 44% popularity
- Publix 43% popularity
You can read more from the survey HERE!