This might be a good litmus test/judge of someone's character on their dating profile because a new report finds that the breed of someone's dog says a lot about not only their personality, but also how they are in relationships!
According to the report, certain dog breed owners make better romantic partners and if they have one of the following then you might have a better date than if they didn't:
- English Mastiff - They're a large, lovable, and loyal breed that require a diligent owner.
- Golden Retriever – Turns out that if someone owns this breed, they're likely to have traits like their dog (kind, loyal, and friendly)
- Cavalier King Charles Spaniel - Gentle breeds like the Cavalier King Charles are often owned by kind souls and those with a lot of empathy
- Border Collie - Owners of herding breed dogs are the most supportive, open-minded, and easy-going.
- Cuban Havanese - The Cuban Havanese dog is nicknamed the "velcro dog" because it sticks by its owner's side no matter what and so do their owners
- Mutts - The kindest and most genuine people rescue their pets. These owners are always looking to lend a helping hand and don't mind going above and beyond for those they love most.