A new survey asked wedding guests which songs make them hit the dance floor to create the ultimate wedding playlist.
Here's what the survey found out:
- 59% of respondents admit they love the cheesiness of a wedding playlist.
- 30% of those polled believe speeches are usually the cheesiest part of a wedding, not the music.
- No matter what’s being played, one in 10 say they never dance at weddings.
- One in five married couples say they had a fight with their spouse about what tunes should be played at their wedding.
The top 10 songs to have on your wedding playlist that will get people out on the dance floor:
- “Dancing Queen” by Abba
- “Don’t Stop Me Now” by Queen
- “Sweet Caroline” by Neil Diamond
- “Happy” by Pharrell Williams
- “Mamma Mia” by Abba
- “Oh What a Night” by Frankie Valli
- “Dancing in the Moonlight” by Toploader
- “Night Fever” by the Bee Gees
- “I Gotta Feeling” by the Black Eyed Peas
- “Don’t Stop Believin'” by Journey
See the Full list of 40 songs here
Source: The Sun