A new poll shows that couples are paring down their weddings due to the economy and sustainability. Over 350,000 weddings are planned in 2022 and pre-loved centerpieces, jewelry and wedding attire are the go to items.
Here are some of the stats from their poll:
- 20% of soon-to-be brides plan to wear a second-hand gown
- 24% will rent gowns and suits
- 24% will use pre-loved centerpieces
- Pre-owned jewelry will be used by 16%
- 41% of bridesmaids and 52% of groomsmen will use second hand clothes
Other trends are ditching wedding planners, making their decorations, and having a friend be the photographer.
Source: SWNS Digital