If you had to pick one Easter candy to eat for the rest of your life, what would you choose?
That's what our friends at Instacart wanted to find out after they asked customers what their favorite Easter candy was and while polarizing to some, the Cadbury Crème Egg topped the list.
Not only is it the best-selling Easter treat on Instacart, but it is the most popular Easter candy in 24 states and coming in second place was Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Egg which was more popular in 20 states.
Below you can see the top ten candies, but you might want to go out to the store if you don’t have these ready for the Easter Bunny this weekend:
- Cadbury Crème Eggs
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Eggs
- Starburst Easter Jelly Beans
- Cadbury Chocolate Mini Eggs
- Hershey's Kisses
- M&Ms Easter Milk Chocolate Candy
- Lindt Milk Chocolate Bunny
- Brach's Jelly Bird Eggs
- Peeps Yellow Marshmallow Chicks
- Hershey's Milk Chocolate Candy Eggs