Have you been on a date where it seemed like a date didn't match their height they listed on their dating profile? Don't worry because you're not alone, but there's a hidden iPhone trick that can help you actually tell how tall your date is!
Any iPhone that has at least iOS 12 actually has a measuring tool that can tell you someone's height just by taking or using a photo and it's only a few simple steps to find out if your date is already lying to you before the date.
Here's what you have to do:
- Open the Measure app by clicking the icon. (The Measure app should already be on your iPhone like the Clock app, Calculator app and Compass app.)
- To take a measurement, angle the white dot to the top of the object you want to measure and click the + icon.
- Tap on the + icon to establish the first plot point in your measurement.
- Continue mapping your measurement by mimicking the motion to take a panoramic photo.
- Click the + icon once more to conclude your measurement.
As soon as you do that, a white line marking your measurement will stay on your screen, fixed to the object that’s been measured and tell you how tall it is based on the photo. Time to catch some "height catfishes" in the act!