Starting a conversation on Tinder can be intimidating. And let's face i
Cosmopolitan asked some expert dating coaches about the most effective ways to start conversations. The answer? Ask intentional questions, sometimes meaningful that can make then stop and think. These kind of questions are more likely to lead to a more meaningful conversation.
Lily Womble, founder and CEO of Date Braze said, quote, “Intentional effort leads to intentional results."
Here are some examples of question to ask:
- “Hey, what’s bringing you joy this week?”
- “If you could pick your dream music festival lineup, who would be a part of it?”
- “You’re stranded on a deserted island. What are the three essentials you’ve taken with you?”
- “What’s an item you’d love to have a lifetime supply of?”
- “What’s your go-to karaoke song?”
- “What’s the most random fact you know off the top of your head?”