Still struggling with what to be for Halloween? It’s less than two weeks away, so it’s time to nail down those costume ideas. Here are the "trendy" couples costumes for this year.
- Wanda and Vision- You can get your hands on both of their superhero costumes onAmazon.
- Daphne Bridgerton and the Duke of Hastings- you need a men’s regency costume and you need a blue regency dress to dress up as Daphne
- Kourtney Kardashian and Travis Barker- For a Kravis costume, you’ll need his and hers leather jackets, some black leggings or skinny jeans, combat boots and a beanie hat.
- Megan Fox and Machine Gun Kelly- You can copy her iHeartRadio awards jumpsuit with a pink satin top and matching trousers and for MGK, you’ll need a white blazer, a metallic silver shirt and matching pants. And don’t forget the long press-on nails - for him!
- Cruella DeVille and a Dalmation- a black and white wig and a matching black and white ensemble and to transform into a Dalmatian, this onesie makes it easy and comfy.
- Joe and Love- (from) Netflix’s “You.” For Love, wear a denim jumpsuit and for Joe, a cream sweater, and extra props, like a foam axe or fake knife, or Joe’s favorite stalking accessory - a baseball cap - make the perfect additions.
- Rihanna and A$AP Rocky at the Met Gala- For A$AP’s look, find a quilt and drape it over yourself. For Rihanna’s, grab the biggest puffer coat you can get your hands on and accessorize it with a rhinestone headband and a black beanie.